Monday, November 16, 2009

Bonnie the Baker's First Press!

Have you been to Foodbuzz?  Well, you should go.  It's a wonderful site full of fun recipes, fun people, and creative ideas.  Seriously, I go there and I get instantly hungry.  Well, the wonderful people at foodbuzz have made me a Featured Publisher!  I am so very excited, and honored, and I can't believe that little Bonnie the Baker has recipes that others want to see, and well, taste!

So go ahead, click the link to the right and visit Foodbuzz, you will not be disappointed.  Oh, and, if you are feeling up for it, give me a bit of love and vote for me on Foodbuzz.




Here is a bit of info if you want a quick tutorial on what Foodbuzz is about.  They just had their first Foodbuzz Blogger's Conference, and it looks so fun! I can only hope to attend next year!



Thank you Foodbuzz, I wont disappoint! http://www.foodbuzz.com/pages/festival

4 comments:

  1. stinking sweet. but where do we go to vote? i can't find it. and im ... well, you know ... pretty savvy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being featured! very cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I am proud of you. I am still confused on hwo to be a featured publisher. I seriously think this social networking stuff it out of my league.

    ReplyDelete